Begins asynchronous execute operation which executes a task on a specific space node. The space node it will execute on is controlled by the routing value provided as a second parameter.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++||J#|
IAsyncResult<T> BeginExecute<T>( ISpaceTask<T> task, Object routing, ITransaction tx, AsyncCallback<T> userCallback, Object stateObject )
Function BeginExecute(Of T) ( _ task As ISpaceTask(Of T), _ routing As Object, _ tx As ITransaction, _ userCallback As AsyncCallback(Of T), _ stateObject As Object _ ) As IAsyncResult(Of T)
generic<typename T> IAsyncResult<T>^ BeginExecute( ISpaceTask<T>^ task, Object^ routing, ITransaction^ tx, AsyncCallback<T>^ userCallback, Object^ stateObject )
Generic Template Parameters
- Type of task execution result.
- task (ISpaceTask<(Of <(>)>))
- The space task to execute.
- routing (Object)
- Controls routing of the task.
- tx (ITransaction)
- The transaction (if any) under which to work.
- userCallback (AsyncCallback<(Of <(>)>))
- The method to be called when the asynchronous operation is complete.
- stateObject (Object)
- A user-provided object that distinguishes this particular asynchronous read request from other requests.
Assembly: GigaSpaces.Core (Module: GigaSpaces.Core) Version: 184.108.40.20600 (220.127.116.1100)
An IAsyncResult that references the asynchronous execution.