Begins asynchronous execute operation which executes the task on all the primary space nodes within the cluster (broadcast). The task is executed on each space node with all the results reduced by the IDistributedSpaceTask<(Of <(R, T>)>) Reduce operation. The task can optionally implement ISpaceTaskResultsFilter<(Of <(T>)>) that can control if tasks should continue to accumelate or it should break and execute the reduce operation on the results received so far. The execution actual result will be the reduced result of the execution, or the exception thrown during during the reduce operation. The moderator can be used as a mechanism to listen for results as they arrive.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++||J#|
IAsyncResult<R> BeginExecute<R, T>( IDistributedSpaceTask<R, T> task, AsyncCallback<R> userCallback, Object stateObject )
Function BeginExecute(Of R, T) ( _ task As IDistributedSpaceTask(Of R, T), _ userCallback As AsyncCallback(Of R), _ stateObject As Object _ ) As IAsyncResult(Of R)
generic<typename R, typename T> IAsyncResult<R>^ BeginExecute( IDistributedSpaceTask<R, T>^ task, AsyncCallback<R>^ userCallback, Object^ stateObject )
Generic Template Parameters
- Type of distributed task reduced result.
- Type of each single space task execution result.
- task (IDistributedSpaceTask<(Of <(, >)>))
- The distributed space task to execute.
- userCallback (AsyncCallback<(Of <(>)>))
- The method to be called when the asynchronous operation is complete.
- stateObject (Object)
- A user-provided object that distinguishes this particular asynchronous read request from other requests.
Assembly: GigaSpaces.Core (Module: GigaSpaces.Core) Version: 220.127.116.1100 (18.104.22.16800)
An IAsyncResult that references the asynchronous execution.