- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Serializable, Guard
public final class ThreadPoolPermission
- extends BasicPermission
Permission to use internal thread pools (see GetThreadPoolAction).
A ThreadPoolPermission contains a name (also referred to as a
"target name") but no action list; you either have the named
permission or you don't.
ThreadPoolPermission defines two target names,
"getSystemThreadPool" and "getUserThreadPool", for permission to
get the system thread group pool and permission to get the
non-system thread group pool.
A ThreadPoolPermission implies the following:
- permission to access the thread group designated by the target
name; see SecurityManager.checkAccess(ThreadGroup)
- permission to execute a NewThreadAction, which requires
RuntimePermission("setContextClassLoader"); more practically,
this is permission to have a Runnable executed with the system
class loader as the context class loader
- permission to execute a Runnable without the caller's
protection domain in force
- Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
public ThreadPoolPermission(String name)
- Creates a new ThreadPoolPermission with the
Copyright © GigaSpaces.